For those of you out there interested in the gaming world, a list of the top-rated video games currently would be much appreciated. You might be a gaming enthusiast yourself or well-versed with bestseller games because your kids are addicted to video games; whatever the reason, these are some of the trending video games today that you can consider playing:
- Spider-Man: Miles Morales: The picture you conjure in your mind is of a geeky Peter Parker whenever someone mentions Spiderman to you. This 2020 action-adventure video game however is a tad different; it may build up on the superhero, but it takes you from Brooklyn to Harlem where your job is to protect the city since his mentor is holidaying. As you play the game, you will be caught in the experience of zipping from one building to another and battling hard criminals in cold New York. Miles moves about freely through NYC, interacting with characters and undertaking mission; outside this story, the player can finish side missions for unlocking collectible items and additional content.
- NBA 2K20: This is an exciting basketball simulation game that is based on the NBA or National Basketball Association and published by 2K Sports. The game is the second installment in NBA 2K franchise following the NBA 2K19. It can be played on Playstation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. Here, the player will play NBA games with custom or real-life players or teams and games will follow all rules and objectives of the NBA games. You can choose from multiple game modes and configure settings as you like. When you create a team you can even download jerseys used by NBA community.
- Hades: This is a run-based game where players have to don the role of Hade’s son Zagreus. Zagreus tries to run away from the Greek underworld by fighting against heroes and getting support from the Pantheon. The focus of this rogue-like game is on difficulty, repeated deaths; the art is exceptional and the varied combat exciting.
- Microsoft’s Flight Simulator: This series from Microsoft has offered the best virtual piloting experience across almost 40 years and has even inspired many youngsters to learn real-world flight maneuvering. The newest entrant to this series continues the legacy and combines true-to-life flight mechanics, stunning graphics, and realistic reproduction of our planet to offer a hard-to-miss gaming experience. You can challenge yourself to carry out some of the most challenging jet takeoffs and landings.
- Call of Duty: Warzone is almost like a Fortnite-style royal shooter game with strategies, systems, and progressions that can guarantee you hours of unparalleled distraction that were almost godsend for people stuck at home during the pandemic. This free-to-play game offers online multiplayer combat amongst 150 players; there are even limited-time game modes which can accommodate 200 players.
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons: This was the go-to life simulation game during spring lockdown in 2020 and is the newest entrant in Nintendo’s popular life simulator franchise. In this version, you will land up on a deserted island. You can explore this island, collecting and crafting items, catching fish and insects, and developing it into a community made up of anthropomorphic animals.
- Last of Us Part II: The post-apocalyptic game will throw many surprises and shocks at its players but these are all thought-provoking risks. The player traverses many post-apocalyptic environments like forests and buildings to move ahead; he can use improvised weapons, firearms, and stealth for defending himself against cannibalistic creatures and hostile humans who have been infected by the Cordyceps fungus.